As this post goes live I will be
stuck on a plane with all THREE of my boys heading over to Darwin to spend some time with our family for a few days. It’s the first time the four of us have flown together in over a year, and it will certainly be an interesting experience given our flight leaves and hour after the boys bedtime…. This leaves me in a difficult position as my normal game plan when flying with the boys is to let them snack and eat for the majority of our trip so I have everything crossed that the excitement of being on a ‘big plane’ will be short lived and we ALL get an hour or two of sleep – wish me luck!
In the meantime, last week we had another great selection of over 50 recipes linked up – a huge thank you to everyone who joined us. As always there were just too many recipes which I want to try but without a doubt these five recipes are all high on my ‘must make’ list.
First up is this Too Easy Fried Rice from Ever Changing Mum looks like it would be a winner in our house.
While we are talking about easy dinner ideas, this Poached Chicken Omelette from Boiled Eggs and Soldiers looks like it would be another winner with the whole family.
This gluten free Cinnamon Tea Cake from Renaissance Runner Girl would be the perfect afternoon treat to go with my cup of coffee I think.
I know Anzac Day has been and gone, but if this Anzac Cheesecake Log from Land of Zonkt isn’t the best excuse around to make just one more batch of biscuits, I don’t know what is!
This Hazelnut and Chocolate Torte from Plus Ate Six has just FOUR INGREDIENTS and looks simply stunning – I can’t wait to try it.
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!