As always a huge thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week, there are just so many clever people out there! With so many amazing recipes linked up, it was incredibly hard to pick just five, in fact my favourites list started with 18 recipes! After much deliberation I was able to narrow the list down to just five recipes – I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.
Now that autumn has FINALLY arrived, this Leek, Bacon & Pumpkin Risotto from Kid Magazine would make a perfect winter warmer family dinner.
I regularly mention my boys love of all things carbohydrates, so this Carb on Carb Love Koshari Recipe from Tea for Tammi would be a guaranteed winner in our house!
I absolutely LOVE Chilli Prawns, so I can’t wait to try this Chilli Garlic Prawn Spaghetti from Basil and Chook.
This Malteser Cookie Slice from Zamamabakes would be the perfect treat to end any meal with – after all who doesn’t love Maltesers?!
White Chocolate and Cranberry are two ingredients that are just meant to be put together, don’t these muffins from Bindy Bee look great?
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!