After a couple of short week thanks to public holidays, I really hope I’m not the only one who is thankful this week is almost over! It’s been a busy week as usual in our house with lots of play, tantrums and a little baking thrown in for good measure.
You may have also noticed my site looks a little different, a huge thank you goes out to Kirsten from Kirsten & Co for designing my new website logo and the very clever Brooke from The Lover Lab who put this all together for me.
I hope you all have a great weekend planned and get a chance to have some fun in the kitchen with one of these great recipes:
A big plate of these Spicy Fried Chicken Wings from House In Tillford would be perfect to sit down and enjoy while watching the footy – AFL of course!
I love Egg and Bacon Quiche, especially when it’s homemade. I can’t wait to try this gluten free version from Fresh Home Cook.
I’m already planning a movie night for this weekend so we can try this Sweet and Salty Popcorn from Daya Always Says.
Continuing on my quest to eat better and stay away from Chocolate, this Brown Rice Pumpkin Salad from I Spy Plum Pie will be making an appearance on our meal planner very soon.
I was hooked as soon as I saw the name of this recipe from Treat yourself Sweeter – Healthy Chocolate Muesli, do I really need to say anymore?!?
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!
Post links to all your Foodie Fabulousness here: