Happy Friday everyone!
All is have to say about last week is – Wow! We had an incredible 67 recipes linked up and I think you would have been hard pressed not to find a recipe (or two!) which you can’t wait to try. I’m already planning our menu for the easter long weekend and have a feeling it’s going to be full of recipes I’ve discovered through you very talented people.
Kicking off this week’s picks is this Thai Red Curry Pumpkin Pizza from Treat Yourself Sweeter. Friday night is pizza night in our house and I can’t wait to try this.
There was no way I could go past this easter slice recipe from Basil and Chook. Wouldn’t this Reeses Easter Choc Chip Cookie Slice make a great easter gift for teachers, friends or family? Although I think it would also be a great idea to keep it all for myself!
When the cooler autumn weather finally arrives, I will definitely be making these Mini Roasted Root Vegetable Frittatas from Dancing through Sunday.
I love the sound of this Dukkah crusted lamb with crimson mash from Kid Magazine and think it would be a winner with everyone in our house.
My boys love food they can eat with their hands and these Cherry Tomato and Ricotta Mini Tarts from Miss Food Fairy would be another popular treat. I’m hoping to have some free time (haha, I’m laughing too!) over the weekend to make these.
Don’t forget to pop over to Bake Play Smile and Zamamabakes to check out Lucy and Dannielle’s picks too.
Have a great weekend
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!