Hi again and welcome to another Fabulous Foodie Friday party.
We’ve decided to try something a little different this week and make these posts all about you guys by just showcasing the amazing recipes you link up with us each week and no longer including a feature recipe from one of us. There is so much delicious talent out there, so we want to show it off!
Kicking off my favourites this week is this Chicken and Chorizo Paella from Pretty Mayhem which looks like the perfect meal for these cooler autumn nights.
It was all about the big decisions over at Peregrination Gourmande, with the choice of Chantilly or Chocolate Ganache topping for these gorgeous Banoffee Pies.
Healthy Chocolate Muffins are always going to be a winner with me, I love this recipe from Pretty Wee Things – such a clever idea to add zucchini!
If I try server crackers on their own, my three year old will inevitably asks “where is the dip?” so we will definitely be trying this White Bean, Chickpea and Yuzu Hummus from VegeTARAian.
And now it’s over to you, I can’t wait to see what awesome recipes are linked up this week.
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!