These easy Toblerone Cheesecake Balls will quickly become your new favourite treat!
When I spied Toblerone on special at our local supermarket, I couldn’t help popping a couple into our trolley. I had the intention of making Toblerone Cheesecake however at the last minute I changed my mind (which seems to happen all of the time!) and decided to experiment with these Toblerone Cheesecake Balls instead.
These delicious bite size cheesecake balls make a great simple dessert and are perfect to share with friends and family. They would also make a great end of year gift, after all who doesn’t like cheesecake and chocolate?!
When making this recipe it’s important to give the mixture time to firm in the fridge after each step, especially when you are trying to roll the cheesecake balls and also dip them in chocolate as if they are still too soft, it’s just not going to work properly. While it may take a little time (and patience!) I promise you the end result is certainly worth it!
Thermomix Toblerone Cheesecake Balls Recipe
- Break the Toblerone into pieces and cook for 2 minutes at 60 degrees, speed 3.
- Add the cream cheese and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4 to combine.
- Pop the bowl into the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the mixture firm.
- Use a dessertspoon to scoop up the cheesecake mixture and roll into balls.
- Place the balls onto a tray lined with baking paper and pop back into the fridge for 20 minutes to firm.
- Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place it into a clean Thermomix bowl. Cook for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2 or until melted. Transfer the melted chocolate to a small bowl.
- Place the Toblerone Cheesecake Balls into the melted chocolate and use two teaspoons to cover the balls.
- Carefully remove and place back onto the tray. Repeat until you have used all of the cheesecake mixture and place the tray back into the fridge for one hour to allow the cheesecake and chocolate to set.