I have been meaning to make these 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies for so long, and was so excited last week to finally have some time to put these together.
We’ve had a super size jar of Nutella sitting in our pantry since November (I know, talk about self control!) and I knew I wanted to use to make these 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies. The ratio of Nutella in the recipe is VERY generous, and I used almost half the jar. All you then need to add is some plain flour and eggs and your Nutella Brownies are almost ready to go!
The mixture is quite sticky and I used two spoons to spread it out into my pan. I also used a loaf tin to make thicker brownies, after all thicker is better! It’s really important not to overcook these Nutella Brownies as you want them to have a soft and fudgey centre. When I tested these after 20 minutes in the oven, moist crumbs clung to the wooden skewer – perfect.
I personally think these 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies are best served warm and if you are feeling extra indulgent, with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream!
Thermomix 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies Method
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a large loaf tin with baking paper – making sure you leave paper hanging over the sides.
- Place all of your ingredients into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4 to combine.
- Scrape down the sides of your Thermomix bowl and mix for another 15 seconds on speed 4.
- Pour the 3 ingredient Nutella Brownie mixture into your prepared loaf tin – don’t worry the mixture will be sticky. I found it easiest to use two spoons to spread the mixture across the tin.
- Place the brownies into the oven to bake for 20 minutes. Test the brownies before removing from the oven by sticking a wooden skewer into the centre, you want moist crumbs to coat it.
- Allow the nutella brownies to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before carefully transferring to a wire rack.
- Cut the brownies into squares.
What’s your favourite Nutella recipe?