These Baked Chicken Tenders are one of those recipes that is on high rotation in our house. Both the boys LOVE these ‘Giant Chicken Nuggets’ and myself and my husband enjoy them too.
While the boys are happy to dip their Chicken Tenders into a pot of sauce and call it a complete meal, I still serve these with a few steamed veggies or a simple salad so they are at least getting some good stuff into them. As well as being an easy dinner, these Baked Chicken Tenders also make a yummy lunch when popped into a wrap with some salad.
You can also make these Baked Chicken Tenders in advance and then simply pop them into the freezer for those nights when you just can’t be bothered cooking – which for me at the moment is almost every night! When it comes to the ingredients you use for the coating of your Baked Chicken Tenders, you can add/substitute the herbs to suit you and your families tastes, I personally like a couple of teaspoons of paprika mixed through.
Baked Chicken Tenders Thermomix Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees and line a tray with baking paper.
- Slice the chicken breast into strips and place in the fridge until needed.
- Lightly beat the eggs and place them into a bowl – set aside until needed.
- Place the Parmesan Cheese into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 9.
- Add the bread crumbs, mixed herbs and sesame seeds along with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5 or until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a separate bowl and coat the chicken strips in the egg before transferring to the bowl with the bread crumb mixture and turn to coat.
- Place the coated chicken strips onto your baking tray and cook for 25 minute or until golden and cooked through.
Do your kids love chicken nuggets and sauce too? What’s your favourite chicken recipe?