Happy Friday and welcome to the second last Fabulous Foodie Fridays party for the year!
Next week will be our last link up party for the year and Lucy and I will be sharing some of our favourite recipes from you guys this year. Don’t worry, we will be back ready to party again on Thursday the 14th of January. In the meantime, here are a few of my favourite recipes from last week.
Just in time for Christmas celebrations this weekend is this Holiday Hummus from Family Food on the Table.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Doughnuts from Katie Cakes look almost too good to eat!
I think these Soft and Chewy Ginger Cookies from Fox and Briar might just be the perfect Christmas Cookie!
I can’t wait to try this Couscous with Salmon and a Creamy Mustard Sauce from Basil and Chook – yum!
Anything which has ‘healthy’ and ‘cake’ in the title and I’m sold! This Healthy Carrot Cake Slice from Chocolate Meets Strawberry looks fantastic!
Make sure you visit Bake Play Smile to check out Lucy’s picks!
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!