Can you believe it’s Christmas next month? I’m trying to get organised early this year as the boys and I are heading down to Victoria soon for a few weeks to wait for and meet my new niece or nephew – to say I’m a little excited about a new baby coming into the family is an understatement! I don’t want to arrive back home and find it’s already December and I haven’t even started my shopping! We’re keeping it REALLY simple this year, and the boys are just getting a present from Santa (which we’re waiting for them to decide on!), something to wear and something they need.
In the meantime there are so many great recipes to keep me distracted and prevent me from checking in with my sister every few hours, although I know she loves it! Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week, some of my favourites included:
I couldn’t go past this Chinese Noodle Soup from I Spy Plum Pie, it really would make the perfect easy weeknight meal.
I can NEVER resist a Lemon Tart and this recipe from Only Crumbs Remain looks delicious!
This Banana Breakfast Smoothie from Pastels and Macarons looks like the perfect way to start the day!
Hedgehog is one of my all time favourite slices and I love this recipe from Green Gourmet Giraffe.
I cannot wait to try this Drunken Banana Bread from Foodie Girl Chicago, doesn’t it look great?!
Make sure you visit Bake Play Smile to check out Lucy’s picks!
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!