I’d like to welcome back my fabulous co-host Lucy this week, as well as thank our three amazing co-hosts: Malinda from My Brown Paper Packages, Kim from Land of Zonkt and Robyn from Mrs D Plus 3 for stepping in while she was away. Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week, each week I continue to be amazed by just how talented you guys are! Here are just a few of my favourites.
I’m already planning to make this easy Mexican Avocado Dip from My2Morrows for our Melbourne Cup celebrations next week, doesn’t it look great?
Cookies that take just 5 minutes to put together? I’m sold – thanks Maxabella Loves.
So I know these Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies from Kirsten and Co. are not good for me AT ALL, but they just look too delicious to resist.
I just love the look of this Beef Nacho Bowl from Land of Zonkt and can’t wait to try it.
This dairy free Berry Coconut Smoothie from Mumma Be Organised looks like the perfect way to start the day.
Make sure you visit Bake Play Smile to check out Lucy’s picks!
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!