This week I’m excited to welcome to the very talented and lovely Kim from Land of Zonkt as my Fabulous Foodie Fridays cohost! Kim is a designer and super creative foodie who has come up with some of the BEST salad recipes I’ve ever tried, as well as amazing desserts – Fronut Cake anyone? As a special treat, she is generously offering Fabulous Foodie Friday readers the chance to win 1 of 4 copies of her new e-book Summer Simple Salad Series. This e-book is a collection of Kim’s salads from last seasons series, packaged into one lovely flowing e-book.
Summer Simple Salad Series – Ebook is all about sharing Kim’s love of flavour and food through the humble and sometimes forgotten, Salad. Make your tastebuds smile and be the 1st to get your hands on the whole collection of these 20 quick and easy salad recipes.
So what are you waiting for… follow the prompts in the Rafflecopter widget for your chance to WIN!
Summer Simple Salad Series – Ebook
a Rafflecopter giveaway
One e-book file format per winner. Winners will have a choice of ibook/epub and pdf ebook formats. Competition starts 15/10/2015 @ 7.30pm & closes 22/10/2015 @ 12:00am, all times are AEST. A huge thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week, so many fantastic recipes to try and just too little time! Some of my favourite recipes from last week included: After a week of being sick a bowl of this Very Vegetable Soup from That Girl Shannon is just what I need. These Gougeres (French Cheese Puffs) from Pretty Mayhem would make the perfect accompaniment to soup or I could happily eat them on their own! I’m LOVING these Marshmallow Swirl Oreo Brownies from Just Add Sprinkles. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day (yep I love it even more than dessert!) and I can’t wait to try this Gluten Free Peach and Blueberry Granola from Treat Yourself Sweeter. I just want to curl up with a bowl of this Cinnamon Bun Caramel Corn from Nancy Creative and watch my favourite movie.
Don’t forget to pop over to Land of Zonkt to check out Kim’s picks!
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.
Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!