While Lucy is off on her well deserved holiday, I’ve got three very special co-hosts who will be joining me each week for some Fabulous Foodie Fridays fun! To kick things off, I’d like to extend a HUGE welcome to my special guest co-host this week, the lovely Malinda from My Brown Paper Packages. Malinda has been a long time supporter of Fabulous Foodie Fridays and it was an absolute pleasure to meet her in persona a couple of months ago – make sure you pop over to her blog or Facebook page to say hello!
A huge thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week, so many fantastic recipes to try and just too little time! Some of my favourite recipes from last week included:
This Mexican Bake with Cheesy Corn Chip Topping from Mrs Organised would make the perfect easy weekend dinner – or afternoon snack!
These Mini Gluten Free Pasties from Gluten Free Alchemist remind me of the yummy homemade pasties my Nan used to make.
We all know I can’t resist a no bake slice recipe, and this Chocolate, Coconut and Almond No Bake Slice from Kiwi Country Girl is my kind of recipe!
I always order a Chicken Parmie whenever it’s on the menu and after spotting this recipe from Kate’s Weekend Kitchen last week, I’ve been craving one ever since!
Even thought she’s gone away I can’t leave out the lovely Lucy! I made her healthy Chickpea, Almond and Sweet Potato Salad earlier this week and LOVED it!
Don’t forget to visit My Brown Paper Packages and check out Malinda’s picks too.
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!