It’s been a busy week of baking with a couple of orders coming in from my husband to organise morning tea for his work. To say I feel a little pressure when asked to cater is an understatement – luckily I was able to satisfy them with a couple of easy recipes (including scones) on both days!
While I do like to stick with a few favourite recipes for occasions like last week, I’ve also added a few of the delicious cake recipes linked up last week to my baking list to try out over the next few weeks. Some of my favourites from last week included:
This Lemon and Coconut Cake from Glamour Coastal Living looks like the perfect treat to bake this weekend.
I love a recipe which sneaks a few veggies into the kids and this Courgette, Roasted Pepper and Feta Muffins from Tales from the Kitchen Shed look great.
I’ve made Banana and Coconut loaves separately in the past, but have never thought to combine the two – what a brilliant (and delicious!) idea from Steph’s Joy.
The cake love continues with this gorgeous Apple, Cinnamon and Honey Cake from Dinner at the Zoo.
I’m all kinds of excited to see Land of Zonkt’s awesome salad series is back and think this Tandoori Rice Salad is a great way to kick it off. Make sure you check it out!
Don’t forget to pop over Bake Play Smile and check out Lucy’s favourite recipes too.
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!