Can you believe we are almost half way through September? It’s already that time of the year when I’m starting to think about Christmas and I’d love to hear what Christmas recipes you would like to see on the blog this year.
Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week, so many recipes and just not enough time to make them all! These were just a few of the recipes which caught my eye last week:
‘Naked’ cakes are on trend at the moment and this one from My Kitchen Stories is one of the best I have come across.
Pasta is always a dinner favourite and this Angel Hair Pasta with Feta, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Spinach from Green Gourmet Giraffe looks delicious.
We made this Zucchini Bread recipe by Peachy Keen Mama over the weekend and it was amazing – in fact half the loaf was demolished within the first hour of it coming out of the oven!
I LOVE homemade sausage rolls and these Lamb and Mint Sausage Rolls from Kid Magazine will be making an appearance in our kitchen very soon.
This birthday cake from Pinch Me Beautiful is one of the best celebrations cakes I have ever seen!
Don’t forget to pop over Bake Play Smile and check out Lucy’s favourite recipes too.
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!