Happy Friday everyone! I hope you’ve all had a delicious and cake filled week!
As there is now less than 100 days to go until the start of Summer, I’m trying really hard to eat better, be more active (including attempting the 10km Bridge to Brisbane on Sunday – eek!) so that I not only feel better within myself but all of those gorgeous summer dresses hanging in my wardrobe can get worn this year! I’ve had to stop myself a few times from heading into the kitchen to try one of the yummy recipes linked up with us last week and have instead had to make do drooling over the gorgeous photos instead!
Some of my favourites from last week included:
These cure Poppy Seed Cupcakes with Orange Frosting from My Brown Paper Packages were one of the first recipes I wanted to make – don’t the look delicious?!
Keeping with the citrus theme is this gorgeous Lemon Cake from Teacher by Trade, Mother by Nature.
After reading this post from The Kiwi Country Girl about how easy it is to make Peanut Butter, I’m hoping to make a batch myself this weekend.
We have so many strawberries in our fridge at the moment so I can’t wait to try these Soft Strawberry Scones from Life’s Little Sweets.
I love an easy dinner and this Cheesy Taco Skillet from Homemade Hooplah looks amazing!
Don’t forget to pop over Bake Play Smile and check out Lucy’s favourite recipes too.
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!