It’s no secret that I have a slight coffee addiction so to say that I was more than a little excited to discover my favourite drive thru coffee store has now opened just near our house is an understatement. Along with their coffee, I also love their Coconut Bread and treat myself to a slice every so often. Given my weekly coffee spend has now increased, I decided to try and save some money by making my own Coconut Bread and as we are drowning in strawberries at the moment I thought it only made sense to create this Strawberry and Coconut Bread recipe.
If you aren’t a fan of strawberries (I don’t think we can be friends anymore!) you can certainly leave them out, but I think they make this recipe just that little bit more special.
Strawberry and Coconut Loaf Thermomix Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a large loaf tin with baking paper.
- Put the butter into the Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 2 – or until melted.
- Add all of the other ingredients to the Thermomix Bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 4.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and decorate with sliced strawberries before placing it into the oven to bake for one hour and five minutes or until your Strawberry and Coconut Bread is cooked through when tested with a skewer.
This Strawberry and Coconut Bread is perfect on it’s own but for something a little more special try toasting it under the grill and drizzling a little honey over the top – yum!
Are you a coffee addict too?