A HUGE thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week and helped make our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party one of our biggest yet – you guys really are amazing and we truly appreciate all of your support. With so many recipes linked up it was hard to narrow it down to just five, a tough job but somebody has to do it I guess 😉 A few of my favourite recipes from last week include:
This Immune Boosting Orange and Carrot Juice from Pretty Wee Things would be the perfect way to start the day.
I’m loving these Chocolate, Chocolate Chip and Zucchini Cookies from Throughly Nourished Life, such a great way to sneak some extra veggies into the kids.
This Toasted Ravioli from Go Eat and Repeat not only looks great but is so easy to make too.
I could eat this Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball from Kate’s Weekend Kitchen as a meal all on it’s own!
This Kimchi Hueros Rancheros from Grain Changer will be making an appearance on our table very soon!
Don’t forget to pop over Bake Play Smile and check out Lucy’s favourite recipes too.
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!