I don’t know about you but I cannot wait for the weekend! My Sister, Nephew and Mum are arriving on Saturday morning and I’m looking forward to a weekend of fun, family and no doubt eating way too much! Speaking of which, friends and I recently discovered a new local cafe which we’ve visited twice in the past week – the food tastes just as good as it looks!
Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week, there was a great mixture of sweet and savoury recipes which caught my eye and I couldn’t go past these five great recipes:
I think I’m going to have to try and hunt down a pack of Jelly Tip cookies just so I can make these Jelly Tip Cheesecake Truffles from Always Made With Love.
This Chilli Con Carne recipe from Keep Calm Get Organised would make the perfect easy family meal.
These Banana Bread Pancakes with both a Banana Cinnamon Sauce and Blueberry Lemon Sauce from KCole’s Creative Cooking Corner would make the perfect weekend breakfast or brunch treat.
As soon as I saw ‘double chocolate’ I knew I would love this recipe for Double Chocolate Pudding biscuits from My Cook Processor.
This Pulled Beef Chilli from Land of Zonkt looks amazing and would be perfect with winter comfort food.
Don’t forget to pop over Bake Play Smile and check out Lucy’s favourite recipes too.
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!