We’ve had another busy week filled with visitors, fun adventures and some seriously cold weather. Lucky the sun was still shining and we were able to ditch the beanies for awhile and have some fun at the beach.
Thank you to everyone who linked in with us last week, so many great recipes that I want to try and my Pinterest boards are getting a good workout. This week we are farewelling our lovely co-host Dannielle. Don’t worry, she is still going to be creating amazing recipes and sharing them on her blog Zamamabakes so make sure you don’t forget to pop over and say hi.
After choosing all sweet treats last week, I had to include a couple of savoury options in my favourites this week:
These Buffalo Chicken Meatballs from Go Eat Repeat would make the perfect finger food for our next party.
I love that I have all of the ingredients for these 10 minute Chocolate Cookie Balls by Family Food on the Table already sitting in my pantry!
We grew up eating my Nan’s homemade pasties and these Veggie Pasties from Mumma Plus Three remind me of my Nan and her fab recipes.
This Lemon Herb Barbecue Chicken from Kitchen Uncorked would make a great easy meal for over the weekend.
Winter desserts don’t get much better than this Strawberry Rhuapple Crumble by Oh Creative Day.
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!
Post links to all your Foodie Fabulousness here: