Welcome to this week’s Fabulous Foodie Friday party!
I hope you all have had a fabulous week and have been having lots of fun in the kitchen. After finally coming down from the sugar high of our little man’s birthday the other week, it’s time for more cake as it’s my birthday today! I’m not huge on celebrating my birthday anymore but I’m happy to jump at any excuse to make a cake! As soon as I finish this post I’m going to sit down and go through the
hundreds few cake recipes I have pinned on Pinterest to decide what cake I will make for our little celebration tonight – although if you ask my Big Boy apparently I want an Ambulance AND a Dump Truck birthday cake!
Thank you again to everyone who linked up with us last week, each week this party just gets better and better and we really appreciate you ongoing support. There were so many recipes which I loved last week, but I just couldn’t go past these ones:
These Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes from Pretty Mayhem are just too gorgeous.
You can’t go wrong with a Quick Chocolate Slice and I love this recipe from Simplify Create Inspire. Also a big congratulations to Holly on the arrival of her gorgeous little girl x
I can’t wait to try this Sweet Potato, Coconut and Lentil Curry with Caulflower Rice from Mrs D Plus Three.
If you are looking for a lighter dinner option you can’t go wrong with this Raw Zoodle Salad with two minute Tomato Sauce from Pretty Wee Things.
This Chicken and Leek Lasagna from Barbie Beiber and Beyond has me intrigued and I can’t wait to try it.
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!
Post links to all your Foodie Fabulousness here..