It seems like only a few months ago that Lucy and I began talking about starting a weekly recipe link up and after countless emails and Facebook messages we finally launched Fabulous Foodie Fridays back in May last year. Over the past year we have both been blown away by the support we’ve received from you guys each and every week, as well as being inspired by the creative and delicious recipes linked up each week. Along the way we’ve developed some great friendships (many of you I’m hoping to meet at ProBlogger this year!) and it was through our Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up that we met the incredibly sweet and creative Dannielle from Zamamabakes who a few months ago joined us as a co-host. It only seems fitting that we celebrated our first anniversary within weeks of the three of us catching up in person for the very first time – a huge accomplishment when you consider we live in three different states.
A huge thank you to each and every one of you for linking up, reading, sharing and most of all making the amazing recipes which have been shared with us each week.
Thank you and I can’t wait to see what great recipes the year ahead brings xx
Last week some of the recipes I couldn’t go past included these yummy Apple Pikelets from Kid Magazine, such a great snack or dessert for both the big and little kids.
This Parmesan and Black Pepper Biscotti from My Brown Paper Packages would be the perfect side to go with any winter casserole or dessert.
I can never resist any recipe which has apples in it and this Apple Loaf from I Spy Plum Pie is no exception.
I couldn’t not include a recipe from each of my lovely co-hosts this week. I think Lucy’s Cheesy Quinoa, Sweet Potato and Zucchini Fritters would make the perfect easy weekend dinner and when accompanied by one of Dannielle’s Cadbury Favourites Warm Dessert Parcels, you’ve really got the perfect meal!
Thank you again for all of your support over this past year and bring on another year of Fabulous Foodie Fridays fun!
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!
Post links to all your Foodie Fabulousness here..