Welcome to another week of Fabulous Foodie Friday fun!
I’m the first to admit that I may have overindulged just a little bit during both the lead up and over Easter, and I have since put myself on a strict no chocolate policy for the rest of the month. Thankfully my ban doesn’t extend to looking at chocolate recipes, as there were more than a few delicious creations to tempt me included in last week’s link up.
For something a little different, why not try these Sugar and Spice Flavoured Nuts from My Brown Paper Packages?
I’m intrigued to try the Red Velvet Banana Bread from Marilyn’s Treats, after all it has to be good for you if there is banana in it right?!?
Aren’t these two toned rose cupcakes from Life, Love and the Pursuit of Play gorgeous?
Easter may be over, but I’m more than happy to keep eating Hot Cross Buns! Especially ones which look as good as these Spelt Hot Cross Buns created by Fresh Home Cook.
It has been WAAAAY too long since I made scones, thanks Pinch me Beautiful for giving me some inspiration with your great recipe!
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!
Post links to all your Foodie Fabulousness here: