Happy (almost) Friday!
Well the long weekend is upon us and here in Brisbane the weather has finally realised it’s Autumn and we have a rain filled Easter predicted. Although my boys have a habit of going a little stir crazy if they are cooped up inside for too long, I’m actually looking forward to a wet and rainy weekend with no plans, as it gives me plenty of time for baking – between refereeing the boys!
If you are looking for some easy Easter recipes this long weekend, why don’t you join my subscriber list you will receive a FREE Easter recipe ebook delivered straight to your inbox.
Now let’s get down to business!
Just in time for the long weekend is the yummy Baked Bean recipe from Good Food Week. This is an easy and family friendly recipe and would be perfect for your Easter Sunday breakfast, brunch or even dinner!
If you are like my toddlers and don’t like to share, these Individual Nacho Bowls from The VegeTARAian are for you!
These Chai Tea Biscuits from Boiled Eggs and Soldiers look great and will be making an appearance on our morning tea menu very soon.
There is nothing better than a nice thick slice of delicious, buttery cake and this Old Fashioned Pound Cake from Maxabella Loves certainly looks perfect.
Of course I had to include an Easter recipe this week, aren’t these Vanilla Surprise Cupcakes from Basil and Chook lovely?
I hope you all have a safe, happy and chocolate filled Easter
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!