I hope I’m not the only one who is a little in shock that Easter is only TWO weeks away! Even though I’ve been preparing Easter recipes for a few weeks now, it has still felt as though the actual event was months away and I now think I may have too many recipes and will run out of time to share them all with you! So this weekend I’m planning to sit down and go through them all to pick out my favourites so I can make sure I share them and you can enjoy them in the lead up to Easter.
I’ll certainly also be spending some time checking out the fabulous recipes you guys keep linking up with us. Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week, we had an AMAZING range of recipes linked up – you guys are just too clever.
It was incredibly hard to narrow my picks down to just five this week, so here are just five of the recipes which caught my eye last week:
Is there anything better than a crispy roast potato? I’m loving these Garlic and Rosemary Roast Potatoes from Land of Zonkt.
Just reading this Sticky Lemon Cake recipe from Lila Wolff makes me smile, so I can only imagine how happy I would be eating a slice of this beautiful cake.
These Salted Caramel and Banana Cookies created by The Sassy Cook look amazing and are going straight onto the top of my to bake list.
Any recipe that combines coffee and chocolate is always going to be a winner in my book and these Mochaccino Bar Cakes from Domesblissity look wonderful.
Chocolate Mud Cake was always the cake of choice for birthdays when we were growing up, so this recipe for Chocolate Mud Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganache from Rosehips and Rhubarb brings back a lot of lovely memories.
And now it’s over to you!
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!