Well Easter is upon us, and unless you have much more will power than most people (including me!), you will no doubt indulge in some chocolate over the coming days. This is a really easy chocolate chip pancakes recipe, and as you can see from the photo, my little helper had a great time helping me out.
These pancakes would be great for an Easter Sunday breakfast, or they are also perfect for morning/afternoon tea. We ate ours with sliced banana and honey, but if you feel like being extra indulgent you could have them with whipped cream and chocolate or caramel topping!
Easy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1/2 cup of self raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup of milk chocolate chips
- Sift flour into a medium sized bowl.
- Add the egg, milk and caster sugar and whisk together until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and gently mix through.
- Smear a little butter over a medium frypan (medium heat) and add two tablespoons of mixture to the pan.
- When it starts to bubble, flip over and cook for another minute.
- Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- This will make around 8 pancakes, they are yummy served with sliced banana and honey, or you could be extra naughty and serve with whipped cream!
Enjoy & Happy Easter xx