“Having a two year old is like having a blender that you don’t have the top for”
Yesterday I made a rookie mistake; Big Boy and I were having cuddles on the couch and we both fell asleep, sounds like a lovely afternoon? It was, until I woke up to discover my little ninja had quietly slipped away and was having a wonderful time in his baby brothers room painting the carpet with a combination of Sudocream, baby powder and moisturiser whilst his brother looked on from the safety of his cot….. Yep, have sure learnt a lesson there.
It got me thinking about some of the other toddler life lessons I’ve learnt lately:
* They are always watching you. After seeing hid Dad loading garden waste into the back of his ute, Big Boy decided to do the same. Only it wasn’t waste. It was an olive tree. That was in a pot.
* They are enthusiastic eaters.
* No mealtime is complete without a truck at the table.
* They can be bribed.
* They will happily occupy themselves ‘exploring’ the garden for hours.
* You find toys in the most random places.
* They do love their siblings.
* They will smother you with love xx
What toddler life lessons have you learnt?
Also if you have any tips on removing sudocream/powder/moisturiser from carpet please share!
Linking up with Essentially Jess for IBOT