I will be eternally grateful to the fabulous Lucy from Bake Play Smile for introducing me to this slice. Last week she posted a recipe for Top Deck Chocolate Slice that sounded and looked amazing. Over the past 5 days I have now made three different versions of this slice, using Rolo Chocolate, Smarties and now Tim Tams. It’s a really tough call, but this Tim Tam Chocolate Slice I made this morning is my favourite. This is such an easy recipe, and it is soooo yummy, I had to send the other two batches to work with my husband earlier in the week, as it was just too tempting to have in the house. This slice will seriously take you less than 5 minutes to put together…. what are you waiting for?
Tim Tam and Chocolate Slice
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 395 g tin of Condensed Milk
- 1 packet of Tim Tams
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and line a square cake tin with baking paper.
- Chop Tim Tams into small pieces
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until combined
- Pour into tin - the slice will be quite sticky and I found I needed two spoons to spread it into the tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes, allow to cool and cut into small pieces. If you are feeling extra indulgent, you can also dust it with icing sugar.