I have a feeling you are going to LOVE this 3 Ingredient Chocolate Baileys Fudge!!
This Baileys Fudge recipe is my second experiment with the MASSIVE bottle of Baileys my husband bought back for me from duty free, and after the success of my Baileys Chocolate Brownies, I couldn’t wait to try adding Baileys to my favourite Chocolate Fudge recipe. This recipe could not be any easier to put together, and while you do need to wait a little while (overnight) before you can enjoy the results (that is unless you lick the bowl!!) I promise you it’s totally worth it!
It took every inch of my self control to just take one small bite of this fudge (I’m still breastfeeding) and it’s certainly going to go straight to the top of my must make list when our little guy is older!
This isn’t your ‘traditional’ hard fudge as it has a softer consistency, which makes it really important to let your fudge set overnight before cutting it into small (or large, there’s no judgement here!) pieces. It’s also important to use a good quality condensed milk for this recipe (I normally use nestle) as some brands can impact on how well the fudge sets.
As well as being a great dessert or sweet treat, this 3 Ingredient Chocolate Baileys Fudge also makes a great homemade gift and is perfect for easter or christmas gifts!
Thermomix 3 Ingredient Chocolate Baileys Fudge
- Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place it into your Thermomix bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Add the Baileys and cook for a further 2 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared pan and place it into the fridge overnight to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.